Sunday in-person gatherings (9 & 10:30am)
To ensure the safety of all involved, we have implemented the following safety procedures:
- Please arrive about 10 minutes early to allow sufficient time to feel comfortable and find your seats.
- Masks are required and must cover your nose and mouth at all times while inside the building for everyone over 2 years of age (IDPH).
- We won’t be serving coffee and ask you NOT to bring your own coffee as we will be wearing masks at all times in the building. Fuel up before you come.
- For those who plan to give on Sunday, we encourage online giving by texting “cherry” to 73256 or going to www.cherryhillsfamily.org. There will also be offering boxes in the back of the worship center for those who prefer not to give online.
Arrival Information – What to Expect:
- Please make your way to the main entrance of the church building.
- Before entering the building, we will ensure that you have a mask. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one to use while you are inside the building.
- Please have each member of your family use hand sanitizer before entering the worship center.
- The greeter at the door will remind you about available rows to choose from. We will leave half of our rows empty for appropriate social distancing.
- Once you find your seat, we ask that you leave 2 empty seats between family groups who share a row.
Please note: In the event that we reach capacity in the worship center, we have overflow seating in Rooms 201-204 down the hall.
We are excited to see you this Sunday!